The Cupcake & Macaron Tour of Edinburgh
Perfectly formed. Lovely to look at. Delicious to eat. Elaborate, sweet, and often decadent, cupcakes are delightful treats that spark the inner child within us. The Cupcake & Macaron Tour of Edinburgh
frequents the finest culinary artisans and dessert boutiques on the Royal Mile to bring the heavenly experience of these sinfully good confections straight to your salivating tastebuds! Prepare to yum on the Cupcake & MacaronTour of Edinburgh
The Cupcake & Macaron Tour of Edinburgh Itinerary
- Bibi's Bakery Marvellous meringues, scrumptious cupcakes and delectable macarons. Literally the most mouth watering treats that Edinburgh has to offer.
- Patisserie Valerie This patisseries juicy macarons hit the spot - Belgique c'est magnifique!
- Mademoiselle Macaron at Lickety Splits Exquisite perfection is high praise indeed, but the Mademoiselle lives up to her reputation with ease. Come taste her macarons to find out exactly why we just had to have this rising star on the tour.
- Mimi's Picnic Parlour A family run business with a stunning reputation. Edinburgh just can't get enough of Mimi's naughty indulgences. Time for you to find out what all the fuss is about!
- Pinnies and Poppy seeds Putting shortbread back on the map, Pinnies do things with the traditional biscuit that you just can't imagine. A brilliant take on the original Scottish treat.