Jack The Ripper Walking Tour
Tonight ladies and gentlemen we shall take you on a tour of the beautiful area of Whitechapel in London, telling the gruesome story of the most famous serial killer of all time. Using brand new and exclusive theories this definitive Jack The Ripper Walking Tour
will both thrill and inform! Take the Jack The Ripper Walking Tour if you dare, and come on a chilling walk through sprawling markets and dark alleys, the perfect eerie setting to recount the tale of the worlds most horrific serial killer!
This unique Jack The Ripper Tour
takes you deep into the dark heart of London's famous East End, where we travel back in time to the late 1800's...Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has just published his first Sherlock Holmes story, Joseph Merrick (aka The Elephant Man) is being cared for at Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel…and five prostitutes are brutally murdered with surgical precision by the world's first recognised serial killer. Learn the mystery and the horrifying legend of Jack the Ripper.
Jack The Ripper Walking Tour Itinerary
- Murder! Discover the locations of all Jack's victims, as we recount in gory detail each murder story
- Mystery! Who was Jack The Ripper? Learn all about the suspects, and decide for yourself who Jack really was
- Exclusive Theory Following the research of Ripperologist, historian and author MJ Trow (Discovery Channel, The History Channel, Channel 5) a new suspect has come to the fore. Find out who he was, and where he lived.
- See the real London Discover the history, splendour and squalor of the East End, including original architecture, and historic sites
- Jack's East End Boozer! Why not head for a drink afterwards, in an authentic East End pub where it's said Jack used to drink to discuss your theories.
- Historic photographs Original photography of the period, showing architecture, the mutilated corpses, and copies of contemporary press, letters and clues from the period.
See our Jack The Ripper Chauffeur Driven Tour
for an even more luxurious experience.