Celebrity Tour of New York
The concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there’s nothing you can’t do, the streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you; Empire State of Mind - Jay Z. They say if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere, which is why New York lies at the heart of the celebrity and pop culture universe. This incredible city has featured in countless films, been serenaded by some of the biggest artists of all time, and is home to some of the most famous and recognisable people on the planet. They don’t call it the Big Apple for nothing!
Chauffeur Driven Tour
Best Tours' chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, it's just you and the chauffeur, there is no better way to travel!
You'll visit the New York homes of some of the world’s most celebrated people, including Sting, Denzel Washington, Madonna, Bob Costas, Babe Ruth, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Tiger Woods, Steven Spielberg, Donna Karan, Steve Jobs, Demi Moore, Glenn Close, Dustin Hoffman, Bono, Steve Martin, Bruce Willis, Dodi Al Fayed, Aaron Spelling, Rita Hayworth, Ashton Kutcher, Jerry Seinfeld, Diana Ross, John McEnroe and Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Film locations from Taxi Driver, Cloverfield, Edward Scissorhands, Ghostbusters, Single White Female, You’ve Got Mail, Night At The Museum, Spider-Man, The International, Breakfast At Tiffany’s, The Godfather, North By Northwest, Armageddon, Carlito’s Way, I Am Legend, Men In Black, Revolutionary Road, The Fisher King, The Taking of Pelham 123, Superman: The Movie, King Kong and Wall Street Also on the Celebrity Tour of New York:
- The theatre that launched the careers of Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, James Brown, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Jackson 5, Patti LaBelle, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Ben E. King, Mariah Carey and Lauryn Hill
- The Harlem hotel frequented by Louis Armstrong, Sugar Ray Robinson, Josephine Baker, Duke Ellington, Muhammad Ali, Ray Charles, Little Richard, and Jimi Hendrix.
- The highest-priced apartment building in the history of New York
- The private girls school attended by Paris Hilton, Lady GaGa, several of the Kennedy clan and Chicago’s Roxie Hart
- The luxury apartment building where John Lennon lived and was subsequently murdered
- The café from Seinfeld
- And much, much, much, much more…