Chocolate Tour of Oxford
Come join your expert tour guide for a delightful stroll through beautiful Oxford, where we visit decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers, to sample their finest confections and chocolate delights. If you love chocolate and sweets you must try the famous Chocolate Tour of Oxford today!
Let us show you the evidence of the English obsession with fine chocolate on The Chocolate Tour of Oxford. Plenty can be found in the beautiful and historic city centre, where a host of chocolatiers, both traditional and modern, have planted their exclusive boutiques. Learn about the history of chocolate, sample chocolate and the finest sweet delights, and discover Oxford! A chocoholics heaven in the heart of Oxford. Things are only looking up in the world of chocolate - we not only tend to eat less, but better quality chocolate, and we’re also far more aware of chocolate’s healthy properties: it’s one of nature’s superfoods, helping to relieve stress and enhance pleasure while providing a terrific source of magnesium!
- Food is included 7 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
- Capacity 20 people per tour guide
- Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather Tour takes place rain or shine
Chocolate Tour of Oxford Itinerary
- Hardy's Sweet Shop all your favourites from Cherry Lips, Coldsfoot Rock, Uncle Joe's Mintballs
- Patisserie Valerie Introducing fine Continental Patisserie to the English
- Hotel Chocolat A cocoa grower & chocolatier, thier gourmet chocolates will thrill & excite
- Ben's Cookies The finest cookies in Oxford, fresh from the oven
- The Cake ShopUniquely custom designed cakes
- Fudge KitchenThe recipes here date back to 1830, and is still made by hand on marble slabs.
- These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!